Legal profession
nl | en

Parental contact arrangements

If your ex-partner fails to respect the parental contact arrangements or if you have doubts about the use of time by your ex-partner when he or she has the children, feel free to come to us for advice. We can collect the necessary evidence concerning failure to respect the visitation scheme, as well as check whether care is being taken for the children by your ex-partner or by his or her new partner.

Do you suspect that your former partner is not looking out for the children at all? Here again an intervention on our part can play to your advantage.